CALL FOR ADMISSIONS AT Public School Gadap, Karachi
Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2020-21
Sindh Education Foundation, Government of Sindh
Applications are invited from meritorious students having qualified Grade VIII in the academic year 2019-20 from Sindh Government schools in Karachi Division and intend to seek quality education from Public School Gadap, Karachi. Total 100 merit-based scholarships are being offered for class IX for academic year 2020-21 for boarding scholars. This offer is for the students residing in all seven (07) districts of Karachi Division. Girl students are encouraged to apply.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must have qualified Grade VIII from a Government School.
- The applicant must have studied in a Government School for at least last three (03) academic years (from Grades VI – VIII).
- The applicant must be a resident of a district in Karachi Division.
Salient Features of the Scholarship Program of Sindh Education Foundation:
- The SEF will finance education from Grade IX leading to Grade XII under the Scholarship Program.
- SEF Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, uniform, learning material, boarding & lodging and monthly stipend.
- Selection will be based on merit.
Due to shortage of time (ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic), and to facilitate the students from Karachi division the management of Public School Gadap will conduct walk-in-interviews of potential candidates. The applicants who qualify the interview and meet the basic eligibility criteria will be selected on merit against available seats. Applicants are required to appear in the interview on Sunday 4th October 2020, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Opposite Radio Pakistan, Karachi.
The applicants must bring the following on the day of interview;
- Photocopy of General Register (GR) page duly attested by concerned Head Master (School Leaving Certificate/Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission).
- Student’s B-Form /Father’s Domicile.
- Applications form duly filled along with 04 passport size recent photographs.
The Parents of the selected students will be required to submit an undertaking on the prescribed format that the selected student will continue education up to Grade 12 at Public School Gadap.
In case of any omission or misrepresentation, SEF will not be responsible and reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
In case of any query, please contact at: 0346-8201580,0345-8263307, 0313-2354599 & 021-34480298